Welcome to the PRSA New Professionals Blog
This is PRSA‘s home for online content specifically tailored to the PRSA New Professionals Section community. The PRSA New Pros Blog addresses topics and issues of concern to public relations professionals new to the industry.
Through regular blog posts, PR professionals can share ideas and experiences, ultimately leading to stronger relationships with fellow PRSA New Pros members and building a solid foundation as professionals in the industry.
Write for Us
If you’re interested in writing for the PRSA New Professionals blog, please review the blog guidelines and discuss your blog idea with the blog co-chairs Hanna and Greg prior to writing the article.
Blog themes for 2016 include:
- January: Jump-start to 2016
- February: Mentorship and media relations
- March: Work/life balance: Life outside PR
- April: Continuing education (accreditation, graduate studies and beyond)
- May: Graduation tips and leadership
- June: PR book reviews
- July: Personal branding and social media
- August: Diversity in PR and New Pros Week
- September: PR Ethics
- October: ICON month and networking
- November: New technology and tools for PR
- December: 2016 recap + member benefits
PRSA New Professionals Social Networks
Connect with the PRSA New Pros community and find out about upcoming programs, industry news and PRSA announcements:
About PRSA New Professionals Section
PRSA New Professionals is a Professional Interest Section of the Public Relations Society of America. PRSA New Pros provides resources and networking opportunities to help public relations professionals build critical knowledge, learn new skills and advance their careers.
Since 1947, PRSA has been dedicated to providing its community with worthwhile information and unique, career advancing opportunities.
PRSA New Pros offers a wide spectrum of programs focused on learning public relations best practices and career development including national and regional events, webinars, blog content, case studies, newsletters and a mentor program.
Learn more about membership discounts for the PRSA New Professionals Section.