Young professionals had the opportunity to do everything from mingling at happy hours to getting professional development advice during our first ever New Professionals Week, November 14 through 18. Our #NPweek hashtag took over Twitter for the week, and everyone enjoyed connecting with other new professionals in their area and online.
We are looking forward to New Professionals Week 2012 and are excited to connect with even more Chapters and see what fun, new events will be held!
Special thanks to each of these individuals and their Chapters for all of their efforts in planning and implementing so many successful events in celebration of New Professionals Week:
Rachel Sprung, Boston (@PRSABostonYPN)
Jeana Harrington & Janelle Huelsman, Central Ohio (@PRSAcentralOhio)
Alison Hamer, Chicago (@YPNChicagoPRSA)
Dan Tipton, Delaware (@PRSADE)
Joshua Preister, Detroit (@PRSADetroit)
Emily Geesaman & Anna Cramer, Philadelphia (@PRSAPhilly)
Carolina Madrid & Francie King, San Francisco (@prsasanfran)
- PRSA New Professionals Week: New Pros Tweetchat Recap via Storify
- PRSA New Pros Tweetchat – Promoting YOU: PR Tips for Networking, Landing a Job and Moving Up Recap
- Trust Your Gut: and Other Advice for Graduating Seniors
- Navigating Your Financial Future:Tweets from the Brown Bag
- Lessons from PRSA International Conference: A New Professional’s Perspective