On Tuesday, October 25, PRSA New Professionals Section held it first tweetchat with Meryl Weinsaft Cooper and Jessica Kleiman, the authors of our July Summer Book Club selection, “Be Your Own Best Publicist: How to Use PR Techniques to Get Noticed, Get Hired and Get Rewarded at Work”. #NPchat participants gathered to hear Cooper and Kleiman shared great advice for networking and getting ahead in your PR career.
If you have topics you’d like to read about on our blog or discuss on a future Tweetchat, comment below, Tweet @PRSANewPros or share on our Facebook and LinkedIn pages. If you really want to get involved, fill out our volunteer interest form and be a part of our 2012 Executive Committee!
- PRSA New Professionals Week: New Pros Tweetchat Recap via Storify
- Trust Your Gut: and Other Advice for Graduating Seniors
- Professional Devleopment Brown Bag: “What PR Bosses Wish Their New PR Pros Would Do But Won’t Tell Them” with Michael Smart
- Save the Date: New Professionals Week 2011
- Three Reasons to Get a Graduate Degree in PR by Whitney E. Gray